How to Trim Sails
by Peter Schweer
This highly practical guide explains what sail trim is all about - how to achieve it and what its benefits are. Aimed at owners and crews sailing all types of boats, from dinghies to offshore cruisers, with either masthead or fractional rigs, it covers:
· mainsails and headsails
· trim for light airs, medium strength and strong winds
· trim for beating, reaching and running
· correct camber and mast rake
· weather helm – causes and cures
· easy reference trimming tables
'How to Trim Sails' will help racers and cruisers of all levels of experience get the best performance from their boats and sails.
112pp, paperback, photos and 2-colour diagrams, 3rd edition 2011.
RRP £14.99 OUR PRICE £12.99